Friday, September 22, 2006

Hi, My name is Dustbin Collins....










DUSTBIN TRAVELS TO NEW ZEALAND

Hi, my name is Dustbin Collins or ‘DC’ for short. I have been sneaked into Anna’s luggage by some of her friends who did not want me any more. I have at last been able to get on line and hijack part of the Lowe’s blog site for myself.
At first I was very sad and lonely. I felt discarded and unwanted. Inadvertently however, Lucy and Ellie have given me an opportunity that I am relishing. Anna is a very kind young woman, who has cared for me brilliantly. She is beautiful and caring and has been like a sister to me. Anna’s family have also accepted me into their fold as if I were a long lost cousin.

Initially scared of flying, I soon overcame my phobia, with love and attention that I did not and would not have received from Ellie and Lucy. I am not bitter and I guess in some way I do miss them.

As you can see from my photos below, I am having a great time, the flights were good, the hotels are great. I did feel a little nauseous after drinking all of those spirits. As you can see though I still ensured that I was protected.

I must just say that although Anna is having lots of fun out here in Asia…and she is looking forward to New Zealand, she has told me that she really, really misses her friends and of course her beloved Topshop. She talks to me a lot and I think that helps her sort out her confusion. She is very brave and she is really looking forward to having loads of her friends visit her.

I hope you like all of my pictures. I especially thought the snorkelling one was good. Please do not laugh at me too much when you see me climbing out of the laundry basket, I had drunk a little too much!

Bye bye for now, please leave me some comments! I need to go as we have just arrived in Hanoi after 5 days in Whale Island.....I think Simon Emma, Anna and Joe will be leaving blogs soon!

Love DC. xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home